For over the past 50 years the Northwest Regional Planning Commission (NWRPC) has been offering mapping and technical support to the counties, towns, cities, and villages of Northwestern Wisconsin.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Solutions
We are involved in a variety of GIS, web, and database related projects. These projects range in scope to a simple map of a town to a multi-state GIS data server.
A short list of some of the GIS solutions we can provide.
- Land Use
- GPS Collection and Maintenance
- Business GIS
- Data Conversion
- Database maintenance
- Roadway maintenance mapping
- Emergency Atlases
- Fire mapping and data maintenance
We take pride in our ability to be able to provide the newest technologies and implement them to your specific needs and budget.
Some examples of solutions we have provided in the past.
- GIS Server Implementation (Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) and open source)
- Database Server Installation, creation, and maintenance (Oracle, Microsoft, and open source)
- Server and desktop hardware and software reviews and recommendations
- Customized programming solutions for GIS and non-GIS related projects
Who Do We Provide GIS Services For?
NWRPC provides services to the 10 counties local governments of our region. We also take an active role in assisting private/public partnerships throughout the region and surrounding areas.