Members of the public, elected officials and representatives of public, private, and nonprofit transportation and human services providers are encouraged to attend meetings...
...to assist in developing Locally Developed Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plans for individual counties located in Northwest Wisconsin. Attendees will assess transit/transportation needs and gaps and assist in developing goals, strategies, and/or activities related to identified needs and gaps. Meetings will be held in the following locations to develop the County’s locally developed coordinated public transit-human services transportation plan.
- Burnett County – September 23, Burnett County Government Center, Rm 165, Siren, 10:00am-12:00pm. Burnett will meet jointly with Polk County at this meeting.
- Washburn County – September 30, Washburn County Highway Dept, CTH H, Conference Room, Spooner, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Rusk County – October 8, Rusk County Courthouse, Public Health Conference Room 2nd Floor, Ladysmith, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Douglas County – October 16, Government Center, Room 270, Superior, 1:30pm-4:00pm
- Iron County – October 22, Memorial Building, Hurley, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Taylor County – November 11, Taylor County Multi-Purpose Building, Medford, 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Sawyer County – TBD
- Ashland/Bayfield/Price Counties – TBD (these counties will meet jointly to develop a plan)
For more information contact Sheldon Johnson with the Northwest Regional Planning Commission at 715-635-2197.